MINI SUBATHON OFFICIAL SCHEDULE
US PACIFIC TIME 2 PM AUGUST 13 / NZ TIME 9 AM AUGUST 14
This schedule is a guide, and will include a generic set of rules after the schedule – some items are going to change before the date such as the MINIMUM ITEM LEVEL FFXIV Eden’s Verse Etc Raids with Sakkat, Thundaga and ZachRabbit. Please note, the date is set in stone – and some of the fun items have been ordered for the day! ONCE AN HOUR we spin the bean boozled wheel if we’ve had at LEAST ONE SUB in that hour. More on the rules after the schedule!
THE SCHEDULE IS LISTED IN +12 GMT/UTC – PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL HAVE A CONVERSION WITHIN HOURS OF POSTING THIS ( EACH TIME WILL HAVE EXTRA TIME CONVERSIONS ASAP)
QUICK TIME RULES:
SUBS = 10 MINUTES
BITS / CHEER = 1 MINUTE PER 100 BITS
TIPS = 10$ = 10 MINUTES
[AS OF AUGUST 12 THE TIME RULES ARE OUT THE WINDOW – WE ARE CAPPING IT STILL AT 13ISH HOURS – A NEW SCHEDULE AND RULES SET WILL BE REVISED ASAP]
THERE WILL BE GIFTS FOR:
TOP SUB GIFTER!
RANDOM FOLLOWER GIFTS!
These will be: Art Commissions, Random NZ Post Cards, Merchandise Gifts & More!
- 9 AM. -Wake up, spend time hanging out under the “JUST CHATTING” for at least an hour – this gives us some time to just … realize i’m not alive yet.
- 10 AM – Community Games, depending on who’s around we’ll do some warm up words on stream provided that OPERA behaves lol. We’ll do this for an hour or two.
- On the off chance we get utterly bored? We’ll pull out some trivia, maybe some cards against humanity or other card type games laying around the house.
- LUNCH – I will still be streaming with food in my face, the 12PM – 1PM TIME LINE means NO BEAN BOOZLED. Let my stomach settle LOL. We’ll go back to Just Chatting – and we’ll hang out for an hour or less.
- 1:00 PM – Genshin Impact – This is either going to be via my IPAD if it’ll stream reasonably ok (it could get choppy) or if you’re ok as VIEWERS we can do some ps4 streaming at this stage. Genshin is a decent, low brained activity for me LOL.
- 3:00 PM – PRIZE TIME – We’ll see what activity we’ve had so far, and pick some prizes to roll for. We’ll go back to just chatting, and maybe involve the household a bit. We’ll head back into some community games – Words on Stream, – We’ll roll out the “THINGS” game as a way to engage for prizes?
- 5:00 PM – We’ll see what’s up for dinner, if we’re getting a cooked meal, we’ll uh – DRAG THE LAPTOP INTO THE KITCHEN and maybe turn it into a cooking stream? LOL. If we’re ordering takeaways, we’ll have to break for that. (If we’re ordering takeaways, and we have enough subbers wanting it – we’ll swap to mobile streaming and do a mini car tour!) – Dinner time will just be an extension of the 3pm round!
- 7:00 PM – THIS IS where we wait for the subscribers and tippers and everyone to decide: How much longer we going? We have a cap of 13-14 hours, but any hours after that CAN be extended to the next day if you’re REALLY interested in tormenting me. – WE may be doing FFXIV at this stage, we may be doing it earlier. Likely FFXIV is on the mac, and it MAY be slightly choppy it may not – we’ll see how it goes.
- Christchurch, New Zealand Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 9:00 a.m. NZST
- Sydney, Australia Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 7:00 a.m. AEST
- Tokyo, Japan Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 6:00 a.m. JST
- Lahore, Pakistan Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 2:00 a.m. PKT
- London, United Kingdom Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 10:00 p.m. BST
- New York, USA Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 5:00 p.m. EDT
- Minneapolis, USA Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 4:00 p.m. CDT
- Los Angeles, USA Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 2:00 p.m. PDT
- Corresponding UTC Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 21:00
- Dog walks are required, i’m on one hour – my stepdad’s on another. I’ll have my phone with me for replies on twitch.
- Bathroom breaks. REQUIRED
- Food/Drink – REMIND ME TO EAT AND DRINK LOL.
- Unless it exists in the house (apart from food) – It’s a no go (costumes/games etc) – Unless you’re able to gift a game for mac or ps4 to try on the night it’s a no go!
- With the advent of the PLURAL TAG: Yes i have the rules on my twitch, but if i’m OK WITH IT at the time of donation/bits etc – the subathon is an OK place with permission at the time – to ask questions. This goes for ANY personal questions, but your sub/bits/cheer/donation doesn’t give an automatic permission – unless it’s something like “What’s your favorite food” or “Whats your fav anime”. Things like Trans, Political stuff – Plural, Mental Health – please ask via discord DM or whisper if your question is OK for the time. Questions and Answers will be allowed during all times of the day.
- Mom and Stepdad and dogs are NOT REQUIRED to be a part of the stream – So bits/cheers/donations/subs for them to do anything is entirely up to them on the day.
- Discord Voice is enabled, and may not be moderated – I reserve the right to enable and disable wether it will be available at certain times or not.
- When playing FFXIV – No backseating is allowed. This is largely because I will be playing with a SET team of people if this goes ahead, into MIN ILVL – No Echo 8 man raids. I have finished MSQ, and with respect to people who HAVE NOT – please do not send spoilers for MSQ.
- I have ADHD, and am on Concerta. I am not allowed to drink any form of alchohol. While some people are comfortable with this, please note that it’s a form of anxiety called: I Do not like losing control of “self” per se – so in respect to the “PLURAL” tag on my streams – this is part of it. I also am ahem, allergic to wine/beer/cider and usually while i can have cider and have 0 issues with my mental health – i’m not going to piss my asthma off just to have a good tasty cider!
- I am lactose intolerant. This … well, ok it’s funny – but i’m not going to drink a gallon of milk on stream just because it’s funny to watch me be in pain. It’s only funny when it’s farts or generic talking about it. I really do not want to mess with things that cause severe strain on me during stream.
- DARES: Dares are enabled within reason, and if there’s a way to refund you bits/cheers/subs if i can’t fulfill your wish – I will. This means that: Be careful what you’re daring me to do – I can’t do cartwheels. FFS i’m over 250lbs, i’m not breaking my back LOL. I’m not doing things against twitch ToS.
- Things you CAN dare me to do:
- Buy a coffee (as long as it’s soy based or almond milk lol) that i’ve never had before OR just buy a coffee in general)
- SLUSHIE DRINK! – These are the sugar equivalent to alchohol, so you can dare me to buy one of these.
- *this is not confirmed* – Dare my stepdad to eat a flaming hot cheeto. (Stepdad’s dares are ONLY if he’s ok with it.)
- In game dares for Genshin Impact: Because this is a casual game to me, don’t worry about daring me in the wrong way on this one – the only thing you CAN’T do up front is dare me to do wishes – I don’t have the up front funds for this. Twitch takes until a certain time of the month to allocate payouts, and then it goes to my paypal – which from there it has to go to my bank account. xD
- NO DARES IN FFXIV AT THIS STAGE
- Things you CAN dare me to do:
- CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY
- This will be played with MY set of cards – and i’ve only got access to the first four boxes. You CAN aid my stream in opting to donate a box or expac pack or whatever, but those won’t ship on time so it’s up to you.
- Please note that this game can get to be 18+ – WE WILL BE SETTING THE CHANNEL TO 18+/NSFW for the day for that reason alone.
- While not entirely an NSFW game, this game can get raunchy.
- You’ll be given a topic, and you’ll respond in chat.
- Keep your answers like safe, like NSFW funnies are fine – but don’t do anything harmful.
- We MIGHT bring out the balderdash cards.
- You’ll respond in chat.
- We’ll roll to see who’s said the lie, and who hasn’t lol.
- CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY
- WORDS ON STREAM
- Provided my browser will play this we’ll do this, this game has it’s own set of rules but it’s pretty easy.
- STREAM RAIDERS
- Due to the amount of RAM this takes up – we’ll TRY and play it, but there’s no promises.
- WORDS ON STREAM
- NO BACKSEATING
- NO BLAMING PARTY MEMBERS
- Sadly, at this time we’re not doing “roulette” style party recruits – we are working on a set number of players.
- NO SPOILERS IN CHAT FOR ME, OR ANYONE ELSE – i’ve done MSQ up to 5.55 – but haven’t finished all my side content.
- GENSHIN IMPACT
- Wishes cost money. I don’t have money.
- Don’t bitch about my character rolls.
- Co-op is only for trusted friends or streamers i’ve played with.
- Dares in this game are for lulz. Yes, you can dare me to stand in the cold or climb a mountain..
- PAIMON IS ALWAYS EMERGENCY FOOD
- JUST CHATTING
- Twitch ToS rules apply.
- Please TRY not to play tech support while my stream is running, you CAN mention via whisper or discord DM if i’m having issues and how i might fix it.
- Adhere to the golden rule: Treat everyone as a king/queen and don’t be an asshole. Trolling people in a 4chan style way, or ruining people’s fun is just not good.
- Questions about why i’m 38 and why i’m not married and WHY I DON’T HAVE KIDS – sorry, but from this date of this blog post forward, get you an instant ban. It’s specifically stated on all my social media that i have several mental health issues, plus the thing is – i’m trans, not all transgender people WANT or need or have kids.
- CATHARTIC NIGHTMARE READING
- This will depend ENTIRELY on who’s available, and who wants to join in.
- This will get spread out, and the people reading parts get to choose what they want to read out of the first book. One or two lines, or a full page – it’s up to them. If you’re not already a streamer, and you want to read? Donate, sub/ tip/ cheer etc – We’ll do some community rolls to see who wants to be the next VA.
- This book isn’t edited yet, and hasn’t gone through rewrite stages – however certain chapters were replaced, and the original chapters that were replaced have been moved aside for another project. Some of the chapters that were copied over from older books have not been edited for my more recent edition of writing voice/style.
- JUST CHATTING
Due to the lack of planning on this part, i’ll do another stream at another time to fundraise for equipment for my church. We’ll plan a proper way of doing it, and i’ll have a better chat with the church around how it would work.